this isn’t a real post – one of those should be coming shortly. but in the meantime: still here, just a few days from our due date, with no signs that this little guy is making his appearance anytime soon.
i’ve been cleaning a little lately, and came across some stuff that i would rather pass on to someone who could use it than shove in the back of a closet somewhere. so merry belated christmas! send me an email if you’d like any of it and i’ll get it out in the mail to you as soon as i can:
- about 15 doses of endometrin, expires 3/13
- two FRERs, expire 2/13
- the couple’s guide to invitro fertilization by liza charlesworth
- silent sorority by pamela mahoney tsigdinos
- how to make love to a plastic cup by greg wolfe (this is a “guy’s guide,” but the one i liked the most)
- a few good eggs by julie vargo and maureen regan
so like i said, email me and any of it is yours. now can someone please explain to me why i can’t seem to get rid of the two sharps containers still in the back of my cabinet? what a ridiculous thing to get sentimental over.